Thursday, August 30, 2012

One && Only

I am soooo sorry I haven't been on here ! I've been so busy since school started back last week . I'm pretty discouraged about school right now because no matter how hard I try, I can't concentrate on my work . After I was done with my accounting work, I decided to look up the side effects of having a HYPO thyroid . The side effects were: coarse and thinning hair, dry skin(check) , brittle nails(check) , yellowish tint to the skin, slow body movements(check), cold skin(check) , inability to tolerate cold(check) , feeling tired, sluggish, or weak(check), memory problems(check), depression, problems concentrating(check), constipation(check), heavyor irregular menstrual periods that may last longer than 5 to 7 days(........), modest weight gain, ofter 10 lbs(check), swelling of the arms, hands, legs, and feet(check), hoarseness(check), and muscle aches and cramps(check) . So i'm pretty sure that my thyroid is going hypo right now . I feel so sick right now :( . My sinuses are draining, the pollen count is extra high, and I just feel like falling out on this keyboard . I feel like complete and utter crap -_- . I've been having some crazy dreams lately too . But last night's dream was sooo beautiful, I woke up crying haha :'D . Sometimes I find it hard to get happy even when i'm trying . It seems like the only things that help are music, smiling, and laughing . It's hard to make yourself happy . People always complain about having bad days but they've NEVER experienced a day in my life .. I am completely obsessed with the song One && Only by Adele . I love that woman's voice !! Lol well anyways, i'm about to try and take a little nap . I go back to Dr. Ahmed the 13th of next month I believe . I really don't think I'll end up making it to school tomorrow but I will be talking to the principal at school Monday morning about my problems concentrating and my thyroid condition as soon as the bell rings . I really hope she understands and she'll cut me a little slack . This year is VERY important . I need my GPA to be high and I need to take my ACT test again . God please help me and be with me :D . By the way, I'd like to say hey to my new Phillipine viewer so umm hiiiiiii ;) .
Thursday August 30, 2012 8:15 CDT
P.S. Go bulldogs !! Win that football game tonight pleaseeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment