Sunday, August 5, 2012

Church, Birthday && Senioritis !

Well I went to church today and my brother got saved ... yay ! I hope he lasts because everybody needs God . My pastor know he was preaching today even though I almost went to sleep three times because of my meds . In 15 days, I will be a senior ! I'm so ready go back and see all my friends, I can't believe i'm a senior now . If I start acting crazy around you all, I have senioritis lol :D . I'm so excited to get it over with but I know it's going to be some drama, as usual, I mean come on it's high school . Oh and by the way, since they passed this law saying birth control shots and pills are free now, I hope their won't be as many pregnant girls around here this year, me and Beverly saw A LOT of pregnant girls down in Bessemer and Birmingham yesterday, and I do mean A LOT . And I was thinking about moving down there, pshht, I don't think so . I thought about Huntsville, until I went to their mall . Those girls were dressed like PROSTITUTES, especially those EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA large girls with their WHOLE stomach out, that is NOT cute and whoever told them that, is W R O N G for that ! I'm not trying to talk about somebody or act like i'm the smallest girl in the world but I know how to dress for my body size and shape . They know better . They need prayer . Well today was a pretty good day for me and my thyroid, except for when I woke up . I felt so tired, weak, and I forgot to wash my hair since I had all that chlorine from that pool in it, yuck ! I did my hair for my senior pictures today, I'll post a pic with this . Well it's thirteen more days until my birthday and I'll turn 17, my mom's baking me a confetti cake with lemon icing, yummy :D ! I have no idea what I want for my birthday and it's actually kind of weird to me . I'll probably just ask for some new dresses and clothes since school starts on August 20th . <----- I'm actually kind of excited and sad about that . I know that I'll eventually miss high school when I graduate but not right now . It's full of drama, fake people, noisy people, and some people that are actually cool, including myself and my friends Tiffany, Ashley, Lyric, Tiera, Candace, etc . Well in October, it'll be my one year anniversary of surviving Graves' Disease . I've been through a lot this year, and I've been sooooo stressed out . But I've found that writing on this blog instead of holding it in, is a stress reliever and it's been easier to accept things I can't control and look at things from a new perspective . Well I've got some stuff to do but remember this, If you don't have anything to be thankful for in your life, check your pulse !
Sunday August 5, 2012 11:23 p.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment