Monday, August 13, 2012

Don't Complain ...

I had a conversation with a friend a few days ago and they were talking about how their hours had got cut at work . At that point, they continued to say "why does everything bad always happen to me ?" They didn't know about my thyroid condition and so I told him "you don't know what bad is, atleast you have a normal life . Almost everyday  is a struggle for me . I'm going through withdrawal from my medicine I was on, I stay sick, my doctor really doesn't care about me, and my thyroid levels go up and down repeatedly . But you know what, you won't ever here me complaining because it is diseases out here in the world that are wayyyyyy worse than what I have, atleast I don't hae cancer and other things of that nature . Everyday I wake up is a blessing to me . Be happy that your healthy and the worst thing going on in your life is getting your hours cut at work . Don't complain ." He then said,"i'm sorry to hear that and I feel bad to know your going through something that's clearly worse than what i'm going through and i'm complaining about this ." But in other news, I've been EXTRA moody lately ! I've started arguments for no reason, then I feel like crying, then i'm wild and crazy . It's kinda like PMS (thde girls know what I mean) haha . I'm beginning to feel better but today i'm sick :( and it's been raining out since about noon . I really hope it doesn't rain Saturday because it's going to be my birthday :D . Well anyways, I need some rest so i'm about to lie down with my dog Raven for a little nap time :) Monday August 13th, 2012 4:23 CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment