Monday, August 6, 2012

In Sickness && In Health

Well I wouldn't say today was one of my best days nor would I say that it's one of my best . I've been feeling a little sick but my stomach has stopped burning and the headaches have stopped . I now have a total of 59 views ! Thank you for reading my blog people ! When I started this, it was just to get my feelings out and let people know me and the real struggle against Graves' Disease . You HAVE to have three things : God, Patience, && Hope for better days . I have all of the above and some ! Okay ? Lol . I've actually been feeling better and I have my first doctor's appointment after my RAI treatment Thursday, ewwwww, the doctor's office ! I pray to God that there is going to be some good news so I can feel better about myself, but i'm not so sure about taking the synthroid after all the reactions I've seen about it . A doctor from the Mayo Clinic said if you don't take it for 6 weeks, you can go into a coma ! Are you kidding me ?? Seriously ?? I was talking to my friend Xavier last night && we were discussing relationships, and it made me think, who in their right mind would marry a girl like me with a disease she's going to have for the rest of her life ? Right now I don't even know if they exist , but I do know I need to get better before I go looking . I'm planning on attending NWSCC in the fall of 2013, transferring to the University of Alabama to pursue a doctorates in medical and surgical technologies, endicrinology, and psychology . I'm a girl from a small town in northern Alabama with big dreams, but I gotta get outta here ! Lol . The people around here worse and worse everyday and try to bring everyone down . I refuse to let anyone bring me down anymore . I've tore down, hurt, took advantaged up, and mistreated but i'm putting my foot down now and saying no more ! I've made mistakes in my life, but then again, who's perfect ? I've said questionable things, I've hurt people's feelings, and said stupid stuff to people but do I wish I could take them back ? Some of it, but mostly no, because at that point in time, that was EXACTLY how I felt and I said what I said, you can't turn back time everytime you do something wrong . It just doesn't work like that, we're all humans . Live your life with NO regrets and don't worry about what people have to say about you in the end because people will talk about you until the day you die and some people will still talk about you after that ! I had to learn that the hard way, trust me . I hope that my story encourages people not to be afraid and dive in, just make sure that it's what YOU want, not what SOMEONE else wants . Be brave, be courageous, have God .
Monday August 6, 2012 9:44 p.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment