Sunday, August 19, 2012

Senior Year baby !!

Well tomorrow is the first day of my senior year, woooooooooohoooooooo !! I'm actually kind of excited to see my friends . I had an AMAZING birthday yesterday . Note to self, don't let Tiffany text at your house anymore !! Tiffany is a crazy person but she did get me this prettiful shirt for my birthday ! :
I HAVE to love Tifa even if she is crazy . She's always been the one here for me 24/7 though and we know each other's stories and what we've been through . She's my #1 <3 . Well i'm sitting here on facebook and eating some leftover Pizza Hut pizza from my birthday yesterday . My thyroid is beginning to go hypo and I've had a few side effects . Like dry skin and I do mean DRY skin, not being able to stand being cold, brittle nails, constipation, and having trouble thinking clearly . It's pretty frustrating after awhile . I don't like feeling like this but I know that one day it'll get better . I actually don't feel as bad as I used to but I am getting the soreness back in my neck but it's anything serious, it's just side effects . I've also had this cough for a couple of days . When I cough, it sounds like I have tuberculosis and it's hurts my chest sooooo bad . And around 2:21 this morning, I woke up OUT of my sleep with this horrible chest pain like I was having a heart attack ! My stomach was hurting, I got hot, and I couldn't walk without bending over . I don't know what's wrong or what caused it but it was the worst pain and feeling I have EVER had . I NEVER want to feel like that again . Church was pretty good today and my brother Lorenzo got baptized ! I was happy for him . Well anyways I have some things to do so I'll post laterrrrrrr :) . May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope - Romans 15:13
Sunday August 19, 2012 3:01 p.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment