Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of School

Well the first day of school was pretty good . I have very easy classes this semester and next semester . My senior year is going to be a breeze ! The only thing is I don't have any classes with Tifa :( or my other friend :D . But hopefully I'll get to hang out with both of them outside of school . Tiffany's birthday is in 22 days and I have no idea what to get her for her birthday :/ .I was thinking about getting her some new gauges or a lip ring since she's supposed to be getting one for her 18th birthday . She's not going to want me to get her anything but she bought me something for my birthday and put a dollar down my shirt like I was a stripper and I couldn't reach it haha :) . We still haven't named our teddy bear and we're open to ideas right now . For some reason, everyone keeps said Ted, or Teddy . The bear is pink with polka dots ! We don't want a generic name -_- , we want something unique like us :D . I've had a lot of stuff going through my mind right now, especially something in particular . I have a lot of decisions to make and I have to make a certain one fast because nothing last forever . I think it's funny how you ask God for a sign and he gives you one but you still don't know how to answer the question or how to go about the situation . I guess it all takes time . Right now my favorite songs are: Payphone by Maroon 5, Wide Awake by Katy Perry, Scream by Usher, Lemme See by Usher ft. Rick Ross, One More Night by Maroon 5, and International Love by Pitbull and Chris Brown . Just to put this out there, Adam Levine, the lead singer of Maroon 5, is extremely adorable . I mean look at him ! :
Well maybe it's just me lol . David Beckham and Chicharito are adorableeee too . I guess I have a thing for white boys, Italians, and Mexicans haha . Well this year i'm more focused on my schoolwork rather than boys as usual . I need to do what I have to do before I try to include a relationship in this whole process . This is the most important school year of my high school . I love this part in Katy Perry's song "Wide Awake" when she says: God knows that I tried seeing the bright side, i'm not blind anymore . For some reason that part just got to me . Maybe it's because I feel the same way she does . I used to always see the negative in everything and I do mean EVERYTHING . Oh and by the way, I pulled a muscle in my back and it hurts like OMG !!!! I need to invest in going to a spa and doing something about this because I can't function in class like this . Well anyways I have school in the morning so I'll post something tomorrow if I have time . Right now I can honestly say I love my life !! But there's just one thing missing ...
Monday August 20, 2012 9:40 p.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment