Friday, August 3, 2012

Road Trip !!

Well tomorrow i'm going to Bessemer, Alabama with one my best friends/sisters Beverly . We're going to Splash Adventure waterpark . When I went last year, it was just Alabama Adventures but they decided to get rid of the theme park ! So foolish of them but anyways ... They have this AH-MAZING wave pool called Kahuna Waves, it sends out 4 feet waves, glad i'm 5'8 :), sorry short people ;( ! And my mama got me some pretty blue swim shorts with Hawaiian flowers on them :D ! Lol but anyways, there other rides or attractions as people call them are : the Acapulco Drop (haha not for me, you get dropped down 9 stories !) , Neptune's Plunge (manuvering through dark tunnels, again that's a no no for me), Salamander Bay (is a water activity where kids can slide down waterfalls, awuh the cute little kids eventhough some of them are bad -_- ), Splashdown is a 50ft plunge into a splash pool (again Noooooo !, i'm not brave enough ), Upsurge (you climb up this 5 story tower and drop and slide 216 ft, I am NOT able haha; as you can see i'm a pretty scary person), Mist-ical Maze (going through a maze with countless twists and turn with unexpected downpours, spouts and showers; my kind of attraction :), Warrior River ( a very relaxing ride, also called the lazy river that has a waterfall and a downpour, you can use an inner tube or you can walk or swim through, be careful of other passengers though !), Zip Line that takes you down from three stories (not scary at all haha :D ), and last but not lease the Wipeout Adventure Course, the world's first 360 degree interactive water-based obstacle course, the Wipeout Adventure Course sends guests through a series of ropes, towers, and bridges where they control a variety of geysers and sprayers and hand and foot activated water elements (sounds fun too !) . I'm not sure if sitting in the backseat of an Acura for 2 hours will be fun though but I'll make the most of us in the end, as long as i'm there with my best friend, it doesn't matter where we are, we're going to have fun regardless . I just hope it doesn't rain on us :( . Love you Beverly <3 !
Friday August 3, 2012 9:09 p.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment