Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Everything You See, Ain't Always What It Seems ..

Well today was a pretty good day at school until I got to one of my classes . Two of my classmates decided to make negative comments about me saying I was never at school last year and I didn't learn anything . I wanted to holler and say "Excuse me ? You would think that by us being SENIORS you would've grown up by now ! But I guess I was wrong, for both of your information, I have a thyroid disease, i'm anemic, and I have a weak immune system . So you can drop the bull and get the f on with the bull !! It's my senior year and i'm not with it . You need to grow and get real because right now neither of you have a life with your loud obnoxious selves !!!!! " . But I kept my cool because I know i'm better than them and I always will . I actually have college offers and I'll actually be attending colleges . Not applying for 50 colleges until one actually wants me . Yeah I don't have a license and I don't drive but I have my reasons . I might not be the coolest person in the world but i'm real and I have one of the biggest hearts . I always try to help people and I never understood the purpose of talking about someone or discussing someone else's life when you know NOTHING about them . Stay in your own lane ! It's not cute nor attractive to talk about people and God doesn't like any ugly . I'll let Him handle that because i'm through . Life is too short and I have too much going on to worry about petty irrelevant individuals like that . I'm me and that's all I can be and who I choose to be . I'll never change for anybody and I don't intend to . I was born this way . People are going to talk about you until the day you die and some people are so petty, they'll still talk about you when your dead . You have to rise above it all and overcome it to reach your full potential and that's what i'm going to do . When people try to pull you down, that just lets you know that your already above them :D .
Wednesday August 22, 2012 8:43 p.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment