Saturday, August 25, 2012

Be True To Who YOU Are

Well first of all, I took a looooooooong nap earlier and I can't sleep, it's after midnight, and I have church in the morning . Nice combination huh ? I'm currently sitting here having a conversation with one of my bestest guy friends in the whole wideeee world A.j. He doesn't know how to take compliments by the way, lol :) . The song "Who You Are" by Jessie J is my new obsession ! I love the lyrics "seeing is decieving, dreaming is believing, it's okay not to be okay . Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart . tears don't mean your losing, everybody's bruising, just be true to who you are ".  I heard it on Step Up 3 and I HAD to have it !! I wikipedia-ed that movie so quick !! Lol . Beverly told me I type fast so she could see me in an office . I can NOT sit down for eight hours everyday, she know i'm too hyper for that -_- . Ooh and I like that song "One and Only" by Adele . That woman has some fie singing skills . I wish I could hit notes like that :( . Well I go back to my thyroid doctor on September 13th I believe ! He wants to have more bloodwork done to make sure my thyroid activity is still decreasing like it's supposed to so he can decide how much thyroid supplement hormones I'll need . I'm tired of hearing big words like that lol . Supplement, i'm surprised I remembered how to spell it . Yay me ^.^ !! I had a roast beef sandwich and curly fries from Arby's today and it was good, even though I forgot to order a drink -_- . I'm so ready to go to  a football game and see all my friends especially the ones on the football team . I'll probably go with Qwanna or Tiffanie if they go or my mommy will drop me off :D haha . I'm 17 and still getting dropped off places by my mom, sad right ? I'm just kidding ! I'll never outgrow her <3 . I've decided that i'm going to NWSCC to take their medical program so I go ahead and get phlebotomy (drawing blood from people) out of the way while i'm already there . I'm really excited about my future ! Today I realized that I have got to stop being afraid of everything and just go for stuff sometimes even though it's hard ! I respect strong woman, esecially mothers, they go through some REAL stuff and I do mean REAL . What other person or thing do you know that can carry something inside of them for 9 months, love it will everything they are, and never give up on them . That's love right there . Over the past few months, I've been holding stuff in and keeping it to myself . I hate telling people stuff because it's like they ALWAYS seem to judge me . That's not their job to judge me, it's God's job !! I think it's time to tell certain people how I actually feel and it's going to be EXTREMELY hard but I have to get it off my chest, otherwise it's just going to keep stressingme out over and over again and I don't need it . I've been through enough this year already . Have you ever felt like something can't get worse than it already is ? Trust me, I've been there ..
Sunday August 26, 2012 12:33 a.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment