Friday, August 3, 2012

Just One of Those Days..

Well today is just one of those days . I haven't been to sleep because my thyroid won't let me and I have this mild burning sensation in my abdomen . I haven't slept since about 10 am yesterday . Yesterday I was dehydrated and had to drink a 64oz Gatorade to be able to regain my strength, I could barely talk or pick up the bottle and it was heavy . I can't stand being in a state of sickness all the time, and on top of that, I have terrible anxiety . I'm kind of excited for today because when my mom gets off work. today, she's going to take me to get the rest of my clothes for my senior pictures Monday, 2013 baby ! My phone just scared the crap out of me by going off at 6:56 in the morning haha :) . I was looking up research on I-131, the radioactive material I recieved and it said .... I lost my train of thought but anyways.. Right now I feel lethargic, dazed, very cold, sleepy, having a couple muscle aches, and delirious . I can barely understand what i'm doing . I just have to remember the saying: "God won't bring you to it, if He can't bring you through it !" It's supposed to rain so I should lie down and take it easy and hopefully fall asleep haha, night ! God granted me the serenity to accept the things I can't change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference .
Friday August 3, 2012 7:07  a.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment