Thursday, August 2, 2012

All About Me

Well I was born on August 18th, 1995 to my mother Melinda and my father Carlos . I'm currently 16 years old but in 16 days i'll be 17 ! (yay ) I started walking when I was 6 or 7 months old ! My IQ is 122 and I could've skipped two grades but I didn't think I was ready . I'm currently a senior in high school and I plan to attend Northwest Shoals Community College for 2 years to take my basics then transfer to the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, University of Alabama in Huntsville, or Auburn University to pursue a degrees in Medine, Surgery, Endicrinology and Psychology . I love God with all my heart and I hope to be baptized and saved by the end of this year . I'm a very fun person to be around . I love skating, texting, talking on the phone, riding around, going on road trips, spending time with my family, && SWIMMING ! I have the best friends anyone could ask for . I have 4 brothers, a sister, && a chihuahua named Raven . God, my family, && my friends are my world, nothing comes above them, especially God . When I was born my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck && I couldn't breathe && my body started to turn blue but God saved me . Because of that I believe their is a reason that i'm here, I believe there's a reason everyone is here . I believe we should come together in the world instead of tearing each other down based on religion, sexuality, race, people have no right to judge . Only God should judge you . My favorite artists are : Christina Aguilera, Maroon 5 (I love Adam Levine !), Christina Perri, Usher, The Script, The Fray, Katy Perry, Adele, OneRepublic, Linkin Park, Keane, && Britney Spears . I do like to sing but not in front of a large crowd :D haha . But if I have to, I will . Thanks for reading !
-Erial Wilson
Thursday, August 2, 2012 11:03 p.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment