Friday, August 17, 2012

Good News ? I Think So !

Well the nurse at my doctor's office called the other day and informed me that my bloodwork looked good and my thyroid activity was decreasing and it looks very good . I was EXTRA happy lol . I'm actually starting to feel better but I kinda feel like i'm gettinga cold today . I keep coughing, my eyes are itching, and I have a tickle in my throat, it feels so wrong :/ haha . Well anyways ... Guess who's turning 17 tomorrow ??? Okay, okay, okay, it's me ! But the weird thing is, my friends seem more excited than I am .. Weird huh ? I don't even know what I want or what I want to do . All I know is that I want some CAKKKKEEEEEEE !! Haha but i'm dead serious though -_- . On another note, when I came on here to write on this, it told me I had people from RUSSIA AND the NETHERLANDS viewing MY blog !! How insane is that ? I feel nice right now haha :D . I'm just glad my life is getting back to being semi-normal . I can run more, play more, and do more than I could do a few weeks ago . I know it's supposed to take three to six months, but I feel like mine is working faster and i'm not even going to complain because it's actually good news . This air conditioner is blowing all on my back, i'm all chilly and stuff . My dog Raven just jumped in my life and started sniffing the computer, weird animal . She also smiles, she's more human than some people I know, shaking my head .. My doctor also took me down to only taking one half of my heart pills but I didn't feel like I needed them so I just stopped taking them . Now i'm having side effects from the withdrawal . These headaches hurt soooo bad sometimes but things always get worse before they get better so I'm going to continue to hold on ! I went school shopping today and I got some prettiful clothes (note that's not an actual word, but it should be !) . I'm excited to see my best franiker Tiffanie tomorrow ! I haven't see her since my other best friend Beverly's graduation in May :( . Well Monday on the first day of school, my fate for my senior year will be revealed . I hope I get the classes I want and get in classes with certain people :) . I'm kind of excited for this to be my last year, but I also kind of want to stay because I know I'll miss my friends and it's just some stories you just can't explain in words . High school is crazy as I don't know what, but in the end, there's always going to be one part of you, no matter how small, that's actually going to miss that place . I know I will . I'm already looking forward to prom next year and I haven't even started the first day of school yet lol . On May 24, 2013, I will have officially graduated from high schools . I already know that i'm going to break down and cry as soon as I put on that cap and gown . I'm going to be so tore up like I was this year . I KNOW i'm going to break down looking at the senior slideshow at senior awards day . I'm going to be a complete mess when it's all over haha :'D . I'm attending a community college in the fall of 2013 and transferring to the University of Alabama to pursue degrees in endicrinology, medicine/surgical technologies/, and psychology . I'm also a organ donor because even when i'm gone, I might be able to save someone else's life . With that said i'm going to end this with a quote : "God has perfect timing ; never early, never late . It takes patience and faith, but it's worth the wait ."
Friday August 17, 2012 7:26 p.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment