Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Turning Tables ..

Look at the video above ^^^^^^ ! (I have on sunglasses && Jessica is the other girl) Well I suppose today was an alright day . Remember that guy, Rafael, I was talking about in my last post ? Yeah, obviously he doesn't like me because I saw another girl with his jacket on -_- BUT she DOESN'T like him back so I still have a chance, maybe .. lol . I really like him you guys ^.^ But anyways, i'm having a pretty good day . I'm doing fine in all my classes and it's looks like I'll have All A's again on my next report card . My favorite song right now is Turning Tables by Adele . I love the part when she says:
"So, I won't let you close enough to hurt me
No, I won't rescue you to just desert me
I can't give you the heart you think you gave me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables"

Adele is my freaking hero <3 . She's the most amazing singer I know ! I've been feeling a little down somedays but it's just because of my thyroid . I just want to be happy but I can't . I wish I didn't have to feel like this the rest of my life . My immune system is weak and I catch basically everything that goes around especially viruses . I had a stomach virus this weekend and I couldn't go to church :( . Well this Sunday after church, I have to go paint the parking lot at school for a test grade because of my Mass Media class -_- . What a wonderful way to spend the weekend ! Atleast i'm riding with my home girl Jessica (same person in the video above) . I have a vocabulary test tomorrow in World History and then an abbreviation test in Foundations of Health Science Friday . She's gives us a week to learn a certain amount of abbreviations then she gives us a case study on them and we have to pick out the abbreviations in the case . This week, we have 73 abbreviations to study . Today is Wednesday and I only know about 42 of them -_- . I have two more days ! I can't believe i'm actually a senior right now . My last football game as a senior is November 1st and i'm actually pretty sad about it . Well i'm going to go study for my tests so I can keep my A averages :D . And remember: "I overthink things. I underestimate people. I make mistakes. I regret some things I've done. I'm not perfect. No one is."
Wednesday October 17, 2012 4:59 p.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment