Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One Step Closer ..

Well right now i'm at school in 4th block waiting to go home . I got my report card Friday before last and I had All A's :D ! I was so excited and I was cheesing . They called all the kids in the library that had honor roll and gave us a drink and pizza, my pizza was greasy by the way -_- ... But anyways, i'm starting to feel a bit better . My stomach is still a little messed up but my hormones aren't as messed up as they were the other week . I think I've met someone really nice too :) . We go to the same school and we're in the same grade but we don't have any classes together :/ . We text outside of school and he cracks me up and always knows what to say to make me feel better when i'm having a bad day . I have no idea if he likes me or not, but I like him :D lol . On another note, I just realized how close I am to graduating !! It still doesn't feel like i'm a senior yet though :( . I'm really going to miss this school and I thought I'd NEVER say that ! I'm going to cry at Senior Awards Day, especially when they show our senior slideshow . I order my cap && gown next week . I'm just waiting on the fact to hit me that i'm a senior and I'll be off to college in no time ! I'm planning on attending Northwest Shoals to take my basic courses, transferring to The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa) to take my medical courses, and then transferring again to the University of Alabama in Birmingham to take the courses to become a certified  doctor . Life is okay for me right now . I have more bad days than good days, but i'm still holding on . I want to become more involved in my church and community and I'd really like to help with the bullying issue so many of our young people are facing today . It's sad that people kill themselves everyday because they feel like they have no one . If anyone ever feels like that, i'm always here for you . I'll put aside our differences to help . I'm just that type of person . Well the bell is about to ring and I have to go . And remember: "Happiness is a journey."
October 16, 2012 2:59 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment