Thursday, October 18, 2012

Backstabbing Bestfriends -_-

Well my day got even worse last night . I got a phonecall around 8 p.m. last night, it was uncle . He called me and asked if my best friend (we're going to call her Sally) was dating my ex boyfriend (we're going to call him Bob) . I said now, Sally texts him but they don't date, he has a girlfriend already . So my uncle said I just saw them at Taco Bell together . I was like okay ? He said they came in seperate cars, they went in Taco Bell, then they came out, got in her car, and went across the street . My uncle followed them and he saw "Sally" in the backseat of the car with "Bob" without a shirt and bra and she was on top of him . When "Sally" saw my uncle, she hollered,"Oh my God !" . Then my uncle's friend "Jamie" texted her . This is how the conversation went :
Sally: "What was you doing?"
Jamie: "Nothing, what was YOU doing?"
Sally: "Nothing just chilling ."
Jamie: "With your shirt off ?"
Sally: "H-ll yeah ! I was hot as f-ck :) lol ."

So I inboxed her on Facebook and asked her about it . She said she didn't think I cared because I didn't like talking about him, she was going to tell me eventually, and she's sorry and hopes we can still be friends . Umm no trick, we can't . This is the person I told EVERYTHING to, we've been friends for almost five years ! But i'm not even going to lie, I kinda figured she liked him because she texted him too much and she stayed talking about him to me but I was like "Nah, she's my best friend she wouldn't do that to me" . Bull ! And I had to find that out the hard way, and I didn't even find it out from her . My uncle and two of his friends saw them together . Then she asked me "are you going to tell everybody?" I said "wtf would I tell everyone ? That's not my business to tell . If you want to be trashy, nasty, fake, and hoeish, that's none of my concern." I was sooooo mad . I'm actually still mad about it today . Last night was the PERFECT night for a storm and it actually did storm, I was feeling the same way . I told my best guy friend what happened and he said:"Is that something wrong? Like isn't that your ex for a reason? Like how does that make you feel her going behind your back or something ?" Like wtf dude -_- ? He just doesn't understand the concept . You don't do that to people . Especially when you know there history . MAYBE it would've been different if she would've came to me and told me that she had feelings for him or she wanted to be with him or whatever but she didn't have the decency to do that . Some girls these days sincerely have no self respect for themselves . Never thought the day would come when she would betray me like that . I'm shocked, confused, hurt, and extremely pissed off . I might just slap somebody today .. Well i'm about to get out this class in a little bit, so I'll write another post later . Laters !
Thursday October 18, 2012 10:58 a.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment