Sunday, February 17, 2013

Too Legit To Quit



I've been having a pretty good time lately :) Even though I stopped liking Rafael a few weeks ago :/ I asked him to prom & he didn't have the decency to say anything to me so I just left him alone . It kinda hurts me when I see him & I want to talk to him but I won't let myself get hurt again, not after last time . . . I haven't given up on love but I've come close . It's pretty weird considering that i'm only 17 years old . I guess my maturity came a little earlier than everyone else's . Right now i'm just going to focus on keeping my All A's my senior year instead of worrying about love & boys . Plus, I need to get more focused on God . I was thinking about where i'm going after I die & just about dying in general, in a non-suicidal way . I'm really scared to die honestly . I don't know where i'm going or what's going to happen after I leave this place, but I do want to go to Heaven . . . I went to Tunica last weekend with Q & her mom & had an AMAZING time . We stayed at the Gold Strike Hotel (pictures at the bottom) on the 20th floor & that elevator really scared me but the place was beautiful . Everything was gold & they had the PRETTIES chandeliers ! I had a great time with my bestest friend in the whole wide world Tiffanie last night . We went to the mall & I tried on these REALLY pretty dresses at Body Central (pictures at the top) & I bought two pairs of tights from Rue21: one had zebra print & the other one had zig-zags on them, then we went to her house & watched Arthur with Austin & Lizbeth, then we went on a candy run to Wal-Mart lol . I put on the zebra tights when I got home to make sure they fit & I didn't pull them up all the way & I was standing on them & I was trying to pull them up the rest of my leg & I ripped them tragically, BUT I can still wear them luckily, the design is seperate from the top so I can still wear them as long as the dress it's really short haha :) I didn't make it to church today because my acid reflux was acting up really bad & it was making my throat & my stomach burn like they were on fire :/ I only have like 100 more days until I graduate from high school . I'm pretty excited but at the same time i'm seriously going to miss that place ! I'm actually not ready to leave . Never thought I'd say that . . . & I probably never will again lol . It's like waaaaaaaay past the bedtime I've set for myself . It's almost 11:30 & I usually try to get in bed before 10:00 . I have a Beowulf test tomorrow in 2nd block & I totally forgot about it & didn't bring home any of my notes, the questions, or my book to read it . I don't know where my mind was Friday . It was probably because we got out of school at 12:00 & I was just ready to leave . Well I guess I'm going to head off to bed . I'll try to write on here REALLY soon, school & this internship at Helen Keller is taking up all my time & keeping me pretty busy . Sorry ! Gotta go you guys . Love you all ! Quote of the Day: The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you ; but when you don't understand yourself ...
Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:24 p.m. CDT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment