Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's Just The Beginning ..

Well today marks the fourth day since I've been out of school for Thanksgiving holidays . I've had a lot running through my mind lately, especially him .. I want to know how it feels to find your other half . The one person who's always on your mind and always in your heart . The one person you'll always love and the one person you'll never be able to let go . Maybe i'm too young or maybe the time just isn't right for me . I wish it'd come soon though, i'm getting tired of waiting . I walk around somewhere whether it's school, the mall, or just outside and I see couples everywhere in love . Everybody has somebody and I have no one . It starts to suck after awhile, especially when the worst people end up with someone, it's just not fair at all . Good things always come to good people in the end though . Well anyways, my doctor called earlier this week and told me that my thyroid levels are back up AGAIN -_- . I can't stress to you all how tired I am of being sick all the time . I'll be so glad when I graduate because forcing myself to get out of the bed every morning is getting harder to do everyday . Just 26 more weeks and i'm out of high school :D . I'm ready to graduate but at the same time i'm not . I don't think i'm ready to go out in the real world on my own and transition from high school to college . Everything is happening so fast and I don't know how to slow it down or how to make things better . I just need some help . THIS is my dream: Rafael and he doesn't even know it yet ..
Saturday November 24, 2012 7:11 p.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment